Thursday, October 11, 2007

Have you ever wondered...



Photo: Speed blur/pan shot of a Manhattan Pier local setting up to hack.

Have you ever wondered...why people think everyone that rides waves is a complete idiot? Well, wonder no more. I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt--maybe he was the victim of creative editing. Regardless, this type of quote is the gold standard in mainstream television surfing coverage. Didn't they interview anyone else?

PITTED BRAH!

SURF UPDATE:
The surf cranked today, all the beaches were fun @ around head high and barreling, and I was sick from surfing after first rain (still). No sesh for me.
To anyone out there that surfs: DO NOT SURF AFTER THE FIRST RAIN! This is common sense, I know, but waves can be tempting. This isn't going to do me in, but it made me feel like crap. Which isn't surprising, now that I think what the water I was surfing in smelled like.

No comments: